I'm excited to share that I've recently joined the Kailo Well Team. My journey began in 2014 when I launched a men's activewear brand, Ventelite. While exploring the world of sports, I stumbled upon an opportunity to start a sports medicine business, and I was fortunate enough to work with some fantastic rugby, AFL, football, and basketball teams across Brisbane. Over time, the business grew to a team of 12 dedicated sports medics.
In 2018, I completed a Bachelor's Degree in Physiotherapy from the Australian Catholic University. I am grateful for the knowledge and skills I gained, which allowed me to open my own clinic in Kenmore, located in a bustling medical center.
During the challenging period of 2019-2020, I worked on an AI-based health app to correct posture. It was heartening to receive such positive feedback from online users. I pursued further education in 2020 and completed a Master's and Post Graduate Diploma in Public Health from the University of Queensland.
Thanks to the support of my clients and colleagues, I expanded my clinic to a second area in Westlake in 2022. Combining my experience as a health practitioner with my background in public health and coding skills, I'm currently developing a health and fitness app that I plan to launch in Q2 of 2023.
Joining KAILO in James Street is exciting, and I'm committed to providing exceptional care to all my clients and patients. I'm passionate about exploring new technologies that can enhance the quality of care and improve patient outcomes, and I'm looking forward to working with the Kailo Well Team towards our shared goal of improving the health and wellbeing of our community and allowing every member to feel well, look well and move well.
What I treat includes:
- Neck and back pain/injuries
- Spinal injuries
- Posture therapy
- Jaw (TMJ) issues
- Shoulder pain and shoulder injuries
- Arthritis and degenerative conditions
- Nerve pain (neuropathy)
- Growing pain (adolescents and children)
- Sport injuries
- Men’s Health
My treatments include:
- Diagnosis – this is key and is usually done in the first 1-2 sessions.
- Treatment which would include based on the treatment plan any of the following:
- Spinal manipulation
- Dry needles
- Manual Therapy
- Advice and education
- Treatment planning
- Exercise Prescription using an app
- Ergonomic modification
- Preventative Advice – if relevant
My appointment types:
- One area initial consultation (standard length)
- One area initial consultation (extended length)
- Two areas initial consultation (extended length)
- One area follow-up consultation (standard length)
- One area follow-up consultation (extended length)
- Two areas follow-up consultation (extended length)
- Posture Assessments
- TMJ Assessments/Treatments
- Headache Assessments/Treatments
- Men’s Health Assessments/Treatments
- Longevity Assessments/Treatments