Complimentary shipping for all online orders over $150
Retinol 0.3 is recommended for first-time retinol users. This potent night time treatment features 0.3% pure retinol enhanced with the latest stabilisation and delivery technologies to ensure a steady, even release. Formulated with soothing bisabolol to minimise irritation and specially packaged to preserve its potency, this retinol cream for face helps improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, discolouration, blemishes, and pores by accelerating cellular turnover. Retinol 0.3 is ideal for continued use or for conditioning skin as a prerequisite to SkinCeuticals Retinol 0.5.
- Promotes cell turnover
- Improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, discolouration, pores, and blemishes
- Formulated to minimise irritation commonly associated with the use of retinol creams
- Specialised packaging preserves retinol potency
- Non-comedogenic and fragrance-free
- Ideal for skin new to retinol use
- In the evening, apply a pea-sized amount to clean skin, avoiding the eye area. Allow product to absorb before applying other skincare products. Limit initial use to once or twice a week, gradually increasing frequency to every other night, then every night as tolerated. It is important to establish consistent skin tolerance before advancing to a higher concentration.
- Retinol may increase photosensitivity. Always use a high-protection, broad spectrum sunscreen when using this product.
- As a precaution, retinol cream products should not be used by pregnant women or women who intend to become pregnant in the near future. Though there are no reports of topical retinol having any negative effect on fetal development, always consult a physician.