Don't know your AHA's from your EFA's? Not sure what serums you should apply first? Confused about what skin treatments are right for you? Or do you just want to re-assess your home skincare routine?
At KAILO, we are committed to helping you achieve your best skin! And if getting to KAILO in person is tricky, or you simply don't have the time, our KAILO Virtual Consultations are the perfect way to ensure you can achieve your skin goals from the comfort of home or wherever you are. Our qualified skin therapists will discuss all your skin concerns with you ONLINE and at a time that is convenient to you. Our therapists can then develop the right personalised skin plan for you, to help you achieve your skin goals. Our COMPLIMENTARY Virtual Skin Consultations take 15 minutes, ensuring that our therapists can fully understand your current concerns, and work out a plan that fits with your lifestyle and budget.
KAILO VIRTUAL SKIN CONSULTATIONS ARE:
- Convenient - from the comfort of home or work and at a time that suits you.
- Personalised - just like an in-person skin consult, our team can work out the best approach to address your skin concerns.
- Prompt - following your virtual consult, receive a fully personalised plan within 12 hours. And if you decide to purchase recommended products, receive complimentary shipping in Australia for all orders over $150!
- Professional - our team are highly qualified and will ensure that your plan is working for you with follow up calls and emails.
Ready to take the next steps to achieving great skin?
- Book an online appointment (below) with one of our Skin Therapists for personalised skincare advice.
- Schedule Your Consult: Find a suitable time via our online booking portal, ensure you select the category [*Virtual Skin Consultations].
- Confirm Your Appointment: Look out for an email from us confirming your calendar invitation and link to our consultation (via Zoom).
- Have your 15 minute Virtual Skin Consult with a KAILO Skin Specialist.
- Within 12 hours you'll receive your personalised skin plan and recommended products and treatments.